We’re entering code freeze later tonight which means no further commits will be made. After the code freeze only reviewed commits can be cherry picked. Only critical bugs will be fixed at that point.
We will push out a new plugin update and tools tomorrow morning. They will be labeled 6.0 and serve as release candidates. If there are issues we’ll push out further updates during the week.
Once the release is made we’ll skip the next Friday release as is our practice with the first Friday after a release.
We closed 96 issues as part of this release so far. Some things proved problematic and were postponed to version 7.0 hopefully we’ll catch up to most of them by then.